Attention High-achieving Professionals…
And yes, this is for you too, Women in STEM / Construction!
- Feel stuck and frustrated, knowing you need to change something in your life, but don't know where to start?
- Have some idea of what you want, but don’t have the confidence to “go for it”?
- Worry about the future because of all the changes happening so rapidly in the world?
And do you want to
- Get clarity about what you want and your options?
- Get clarity on your path forward and on what you need to do next?
- Build the confidence to be "comfortable" in uncomfortable situations?
- Intentionally shape your career path to make the best of the opportunities awaiting you
- including non-linear, unconventional and international careers?
Well, you’re not alone!
And I understand where you're coming from… because I've been there too!
That's why helping you:
- Feel empowered to Design, Build and then Lead YOUR life and career; and
- Find the Confidence to deal with Uncertain, Unknown, and Uncomfortable situations;
is so important to me!
And that's why I’m giving you my roadmap to help you start:
Empower Yourself to Design, Build and Lead YOUR Life and Career – in 7 Steps
Subscribe to the Pistachio-Cassis Newsletter below,
and also get my roadmap "Empower Yourself to Design, Build and Lead YOUR Life and Career – in 7 Steps"
Interested in going “deeper” right now, or simply curious? Take a step forward, and… Book yourself a free 45-minute
Empower Yourself Discovery Call
Check out what others have experienced during their time with me
I have been in a rewarding coaching relationship with Christelle for some months. I have benefitted from her coaching in a number of ways. She is thoughtful, professional and easy to relate with. I experienced her cultural savvy and this helped us get on well despite coming from two very different cultures. She asks powerful questions in a way that sets you thinking and reassessing your beliefs and perspectives. Christelle is passionate about helping women in the tech world where she has a lot of experience - in addition to continuing to help people generally gain insights to their challenges and improve their performance. Thanks, Christelle for crossing my path in our coaching journey!
British Columbia, Canada
Christelle's industry and professional background ensures that her coaching is grounded in reality, actionable, and honing the skills needed to lead and thrive as a whole and balanced person. Working with Christelle is always a great experience. Her questions are well considered and invite you to reflect deeply on how you show up as a professional and as a person. Her coaching has a strong bias toward action, and constructively invites you to make positive changes to your thinking and your daily activities.
The essence of coaching is to collaborate, explore and partner with a client. As a coach, Christelle connects with clients in a way that makes them feel comfortable and confident about achieving their desired outcomes. Christelle's international experience means her coaching practices centre around the ICF competencies, and Christelle's coaching questions are thought-provoking and demonstrate her active listening skills, as well as her empathetic approach to the coaching process. I would highly recommend Christelle as a coach.
2022 Official Honoree Brainz 500 Global award - Recognition for entrepreneurial success, achievements, and dedication to helping others