I’m curious, Christelle,
Have you ever stopped yourself from doing something… because you didn’t see anyone like you doing this “something”?
Personally, this is an issue I’ve struggle with quite a lot…
- As a teenager who wanted a different life to the lives of the people around me;
- As the first in my family to have access to higher education;
- As the first in my social circle to study abroad;
- As a woman in construction;
- As someone who doesn’t want to “fit in” just to have an easier life…
But, a few years ago, having a “substantial” life experience, I realized that it was time to take steps to be an example (to some degree) to the younger generation… To be the role model I would have liked to have!
Well, at least to take a few steps in that direction! And I talk about it in one of my earlier articles:
>>>> “I’m a Woman in Construction – 4 Simple Ways to Start Addressing the Lack of Role Models”
Be the role model you needed when you were younger - Anonymous
So, Christelle, I’m curious…
- What would you have liked you role model to do?
- What are you ready to do to be a role model the younger you would have looked up to?
- What’s one STEP you could do right now… or maybe by the end of the week?
Empowering yourself - starting with holding yourself accountable…
About last week:
- DID YOU TAKE the step you had decided to take last week?
- Did you celebrate after TAKING that step… or did you wait to see the result?
About this week:
- What’s one STEP you could do this week?
- What’s the “VALUE” (for you) in taking that step?
Interested in going “deeper”, or simply curious? Take a step forward, and… Book yourself a free 45-minute
What's new at Pistachio-Cassis Coaching?
In addition to the article I mentioned above, I also recently published one looking at the steps to take after having decided to (start) becoming a role model for others: “How to empower yourself to become the role model you never had - in 4 simple steps!”… one action at a time!
>>>> You can read the whole article here.
Know someone who could be interested? Forward them this latest newsletter - they can then subscribe here!
Connect with me: I look forward to hearing from you (feedback, suggestions, etc.)!: email@example.com | LinkedIn
To Your Success! And THANK YOU for taking the time to read this newsletter!
Christelle - Leadership Life Coach
P.S.(1): Interested, or simply curious? Book a free 45-minute Empower Yourself Discovery Call!
P.S.(2): Looking for a past newsletter? Click here.