Frequently Asked Questions
Are there professional standards for the coaching industry?
Yes, there is a code of ethics, core competencies, accreditation processes and an International Coach Federation (industry association) that promotes the advancement of coaches. To learn more about this, click here.
What can I expect from you as my coach?
- Be a partner in bringing out the best, the deepest, and the truest in you;
- Provide safety, encouragement and support; an environment in which you can relax and explore;
- Respect the confidentiality of the agreements we make;
- Expand your view of what is possible and promote discovery of new insights;
- Give you input, straight feedback and operate as a sounding board;
- Listen carefully to what you say and ask questions that increase awareness;
- Be an on-going resource for you in accomplishing your intentions.
SECURITY & CONFIDENTIALITY
Is this client center and my data secured and safe?
Yes! In fact, there are 3 levels of security: provided to keep your data safe and confidential:
- Username and password protected;
- Verisign Security Certificate protects your data on this site;
- Secured pages (https://)
Is my information confidential?
Yes. This site is protected by a username/password system. You are the only one that has access to your information.